683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Associate Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Associate Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Adexa Inc., Wheaton, IL
- Responsible for design, implementation, and roll out of supply chain management.
- Provided technical and process solutions required during supply chain management implementations.
- Participated effectively in client and internal practice development projects.
- Analyzed market research, competitive analysis, financial modeling and benchmarking.
- Observed and measured processes and conducted client interviews.
- Supported data analysis and worked effectively with the project team in developing high impact recommendations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in leading HR positions or consulting
- Skilled in consulting with levels of clients up through to senior executives
- Wide knowledge of HR policies, procedures and employment laws
- Proficiency with HRIS system, Microsoft Office applications, and MS Outlook
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Strong self-motivator, team player and work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT