16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective To obtain an Architectural Consultant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Architectural Consultant, August 2005 – Present
ASSA ABLOY DSS, Mendocino, CA
- Contracted hardware distributors and end user customers.
- Established and made sure goals are set for annual specification and opening leads generated, corresponding to experience and marketplace.
- Conducted educational seminars and product training sessions.
- Coordinated and assisted in enhancing project order opportunities.
- Actively participated and connected association CSI, AIA and DHI.
Architectural Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
M3 Architectural Consulting, Inc., Mendocino, CA
- Reviewed and approved designs, plans and specifications.
- Acted effectively as a consultant to agency administrators.
- Administered capital outlay program budget design requirements.
- Supervised architects and technical support staff and served as the highest level architectural consultant.
- Coordinated with local and state officials having various plans and regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience using MEP in a production environment
- In-depth knowledge of door and hardware Institute authorization
- Possess CDT and CCPR certification
- Skilled n architecture from programming, schematics, and construction documents
- Proficient in use of computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Profound knowledge of conducting product training and educational seminar presentations
- Strong self motivator, organizational skills and follow up habits
- Profound ability to meet multiple project deadlines and exercise effective time management
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT