4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking an Administrative Consultant that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Administrative Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Synectics, Visalia, CA
- Performed and conducted general secretarial and administrative assignments in support of an external affairs office.
- Communicated with high-level customers and stakeholders and provided general support for a Regional Director.
- Worked with staff and maintained secret and time-sensitive information.
- Processed mail, managed telephone, filed, copied, faxed, scheduled meetings and conference calls and attended customer complaints.
Administrative Assistant, May 2000 – July 2005
PRC, Visalia, CA
- Supported Managers and Sales Consultants with administrative duties.
- Managed and updated vendor acceptance database.
- Prepared and updated industry job aids.
- Accomplished data entry and management of data required to produce reports for the program.
- Initiated and coordinated communications and activities with employees.
- Coordinated, collaborated and provided support for Center Coordinator, front desk duties and cleanliness of center.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in marketing, and administrative work
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment and staffing industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and Lotus Notes
- Good understanding of company policies and procedures relating to administrative functions
- Ability to Interact with high-level customers and stakeholders and work with all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior training and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to perform well in a fast-paced settings
Bachelor of Business Administration, Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL