2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn GA 30047
Job Objective Seeking a position as Accounting Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Accounting Consultant, August 2005 – Present
KMH LLP (KMH), Lilburn GA
- Accounted for inter company transactions and report segment overheads.
- Performed and conducted account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Accompanied in the reporting of Legal entity operations.
- Prepared preliminary Segment to Legal entity reconciliation and prepared Segment capitalization entries.
- Assisted management in the performance of special projects and process improvements.
Accounting Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S., Lilburn GA
- Conducted a variety of accounting and consulting services.
- Maintained contact and developed relationships with client personnel throughout the year.
- Possessed knowledge of the client and the client’s business.
- Assisted engagement management team with identifying potential risks and opportunities as value-added client servicing.
- Performed occasionally accounting of complex areas of clients’ balance sheet and income statement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in accounting, Standard General Ledger, and Reconciliation
- In-depth knowledge of Ryder accounting systems (Walker and Hyperion) and reporting structures
- Proficient in accounting software, tax software, PeopleSoft, Crystal reports and Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with the client financial management, CFO Act and GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving, project management and decision making skills
- Profound ability to facilitate meetings with customers and business partners
Bachelor of Accounting, Jacksonville State University, Alabama