11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective Seeking a position as ABA Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
ABA Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems, Dinuba, CA
- Developed and oversaw the implementation of formal behavior management plans.
- Performed and conducted functional behavioral assessments.
- Gathered data outcome CBCL and ATEC for clients at times of service re-authorization.
- Provided efficient case consultation services to staff as required.
ABA Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
BEACON Services of CT, Dinuba, CA
- Supervised the execution of behavior intervention plan along with the treatment team.
- Prepared and collected data to operationally define targeted behaviors and developed observable and measurable goals.
- Developed individualized behavior management treatment plans and analyzed the implementation of the plan.
- Maintained and collected progress notes for every contact.
- Provided clinical consultation to the TSS and made appropriate implementation of the treatment plan.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience working people with special needs and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Skilled in applying the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- In-depth knowledge of ABA principles and various ABA approaches
- Familiarity with Behavioral Management techniques and behavior plan implementation
- Wide knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders and challenging behaviors
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to interact well with children
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY