2307 Hershell Hollow Road
Johnson City, TN 37615
Job Objective Seeking Toll Collector position where I can assist in the overall growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in collection of tolls from all motorists
- Sound knowledge maintaining records efficiently
- Profound knowledge of public relation processes
- Exceptional ability to manage financial transactions
- Remarkable ability to provide change and receipts to customers
- Ability to follow all instructions
- Ability to lift heavy weight efficiently
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic in calculations
HMS Global Maritime, Inc., Johnson City, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in collecting money and assessed tolls collection.
- Coordinated with customers and provided color coded entry tickets.
- Managed reconciliation of receipts and maintained records at beginning and ending balances.
- Monitored emergency situations for operation of toll booth.
- Maintained neat and clean toll plaza lanes with help of tools.
- Operated communication equipments and informed law enforcement officers on a timely basis.
- Supervised activities of other toll collectors.
- Monitored traffic surveillance and identified any flagged vehicle or person.
Abacus Corporation, Johnson City, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all toll collection equipments according to regulations.
- Assisted collection of toll amounts and classified all vehicles.
- Provided customers appropriate change and receipts for toll payments.
- Managed communication with all motorists pleasantly.
- Provided training to all toll collectors to ensure efficiency within timeframe.
- Evaluated change funds and operated change from tellers.
- Inspected all vehicles to ensure safety and refused entry if unsafe.
- Prepared reports for all unusual occurrences at the toll booth.
High School Diploma
Berkmar High School, Lilburn, GA