1774 Oakwood Circle
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking Mortgage Collector position where I can assist in the overall growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing mortgage collections for residential activities
- Exceptional knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Standards
- Immense knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Outstanding ability to achieve mortgage objectives
- Profound ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to maintain department attendance
- Ability to resolve all collection issues
- Ability to maintain inventory of office supplies
- Solid understanding of loan closing documents
Union Bank, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services for past due mortgage loans.
- Assisted mortgagors to answer all inbound calls.
- Performed negotiation for all payments to workout payment options.
- Coordinated with mortgagors and educated on account status.
- Supervised collection processes to achieve all delinquency objectives.
- Ensured compliance to all departmental standards within timeframe.
- Participated in all training workshops and activities.
Emigrant Bank, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all delinquency accounts on telephone.
- Analyzed loss mitigation strategies and made recommendation if required.
- Documented account activity for collection.
- Prepared reports for insurer delinquency for investors on monthly basis.
- Inspected all vacant properties to establish occupancy.
- Developed strategies to convert delinquent customers to current.
- Ensured optimal level of customer service at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
National-Louis University, Evanston, IL