2022 Ocello Street
Ulysses, KS 67880
Job Objective A competent Medical Collector seeking a job within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Valuable experience in administering medical billing for commercial insurance
- Sound knowledge of insurance contacts and reimbursement
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with state, federal, and HIPPA laws and guidelines
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Exceptional ability to deliver quality services and products
- Ability to access all resources
- Ability to prepare spreadsheet on database software
- Ability to make efficient decisions
- Wide knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding
Epic Health Services, Ulysses, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained all patient account balances within required timeframe.
- Monitored all delinquent accounts and managed collection activities.
- Assisted to resolve billing issues for customers through regular inquires.
- Performed medical collection activities as per established guidelines.
- Ensured compliance to HIPPA laws and federal regulations.
- Administered credit balances for all patients and payers.
- Coordinated with customers to answers patient payment plans.
- Maintained patient information and updated it on system.
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group, Ulysses, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to state and federal regulations for all medical collection process.
- Coordinated with insurance carrier to develop all correspondences.
- Obtained approval from business office to write off payments.
- Provided assistance to all patients for collection processes.
- Monitored and if required requestd for additional medical information.
- Prepared work aged account receivables report.
- Evaluated commercial contract as per reimbursement guidelines.
- Maintained cordial relations with physicians and co-workers.
Associate Degree in Business
Prince George’s Community College, Largo, MD