1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Looking for a challenging position as Wrestling coach where I can utilize new coaching techniques that will help to develop capability to be successful.
- Wrestling Coach, 2007 – Present
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- Taught players about fundamental rules of the wrestling and safety procedures.
- Planned and supervised all wrestling practices and matches.
- Coached different wrestling techniques.
- Organized and managed all phases of the wrestling program.
- Supervised the team during practices, training, team travel, competitive events and camps.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient at wrestling coaching
- Strong motivational and communication skills
- Strong, energetic and capable of leading the team
- Broad knowledge of wrestling skills such as stance, penetration step, back-arch and lift
- Wide knowledge of balance drills, set-ups, tripod position, reverse lifts, sprints, neck exercises and jogging
B.A in Physical Education, 2005, Saginaw Valley State University
Wrestling Coaching Certification, 2007, Springfield College, USA