2321 Still Pastures Drive
Columbia, SC 29201
Job Objective Looking for a career position as tennis coach that will enable me to use my strong coaching skills, athletic background and ability to work well with people.
- Tennis Coach, 2007 – Present
- Bolles School, FL
- Prepared and administered all league programs, lessons and special events for the indoor tennis.
- Trained wide variety of players from novice to competitive athletes.
- Monitored and coordinated city tennis tournaments.
- Instructed tennis facility policies, rules and regulations.
- Provided tips regarding diet and encouraged healthy eating.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of modern tennis teaching techniques.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the game tennis.
- Familiar with length, stroke and swing speed.
- Strong ability to design strategic lessons for tennis coaching.
- Immense ability to communicate well with students.
B.S in Marketing, 2005, Plymouth State University
M.S in Business Management, 2007, Saginaw Valley State University