4875 Fantages Way
Presque Isle, ME 4769
Job Objective Looking forward to join your esteemed organization as a Softball coach.
- Softball Coach, 2007 – Present
- Bishop Gorman HS, NV
- Recruited and trained students of the softball team.
- Planned line ups, game strategies and practice sessions.
- Trained athletes in stooping, running, throwing and batting.
- Planned and purchased equipment and team uniforms.
- Assessed team members and opposing teams to prepare a competitive game strategy.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Substantial knowledge in competitive softball strategies and training techniques.
- Excellent experience on softball and fast pitch softball.
- Solid organization and communication skills
- Immense ability to teach critical softball skills.
- Strong ability to instruct striking and outfield play.
B.S in Mathematics, 2005, Boise State University
M.S in Physical Education, 2007, West Virginia University