1743 Lyndon Street
Northampton, PA 18067
Job Objective To obtain a position as a RTI Coach where I can maximize my training experience, program development skills and my coaching abilities.
- RTI Coach Resume, 2007 – Present
- Wilbur Cross High School, CT
- Supervised RTI implementation program and materials for students.
- Organized and directed for a district RTI initiative.
- Implemented and coordinated professional development activities related to RTI.
- Collected and analyzed district-wide RTL data.
- Planned and assessed student learning activities, instructional goals and aims.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of research based instruction and interventions.
- Sound knowledge of the RTI framework.
- Excellent experience in working with RTI-related matters.
- Solid experience in presenting educational training programs.
- Extensive working experience in a multi-cultural office environment
B.S in Psychology, 2005, Southeast Missouri State University
M.S in Elementary Education, 2007, Plymouth State University