4875 Fantages Way
Presque Isle, ME 4769
Job Objective Obtain a position as Math Coach in a reputed organization where my teaching and communication skills can be fully utilized.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge in math, pedagogy and coaching.
- Solid knowledge and experience in math curriculum implementation.
- Wide knowledge in algebra, geometry, data analysis and probability.
- Immense ability to modify and supplement existing math course of study.
- Excellent organization and teaching skills.
- Math Coach, 2007 – Present
- Archbishop Mitty HS, CA
- Developed and implemented lesson plans and study materials.
- Coordinated with other math coaches in problem solving activities.
- Provided information and guidance regarding mathematics practices.
- Trained students in discrete mathematics, statistics, calculus and trigonometry.
- Researched best practices to solve math problems.
B.S in Mathematics, 2005, University of Washington
M.S in Mathematics, 2007, University of Oklahoma