2130 Thompson Drive
Oakland, CA 94601
Job Objective Looking forward to join your esteemed organization as a Literacy coach.
- Literacy Coach, 2007 – Present
- Bishop Gorman HS, NV
- Provided support to teachers in the implementation of the district’s reading arts programs.
- Monitored the implementation of reading and literacy classrooms.
- Provided direct reading support to students with highest needs.
- Created literacy plan to support teacher growth in the areas of reading.
- Planned appropriate discussion and accommodation strategies for all students and English language learners.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to work with groups of teachers and individuals.
- Immense ability to provide workshops on the literacy framework.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Proficient at reading comprehension and reading levels.
B.A in Reading, 2005, Utah State University
M.A in Reading, 2007, Utah State University