2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as Life coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
- Life Coach, 2007 – Present
- Horace Greeley High School, NY
- Assisted clients with career, financial and family issues.
- Evaluated client’s current life balance status.
- Assisted clients to set goals and motivated them to take action.
- Directed and trained individuals and group of people with the aim to achieve the best.
- Assisted people in decision making process to improve personal and professional lives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to inspire students with real life experiences.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Wide knowledge of methodology and philosophy of the life skills.
- Sound demonstration and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of basic social work principles and values.
B.A in Psychology, 2005, University of Hawaii
M.A in Psychology, 2007, Mississippi College, USA