4994 Flint Street
Atlanta, GA 30354
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as High School Football coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
- High School Football Coach, 2007 – Present
- Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO
- Demonstrated fundamental Football tasks and techniques.
- Conducted football practice sessions and weekly game planning.
- Provided appropriate instructions for safety of athletes.
- Motivated student athletes to participate in Football.
- Coordinated and directed the Sprint football program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of football rules and regulations.
- Solid teaching, recruiting and football coaching skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships with student-athletes.
- Immense ability to implement and maintain the football program at schools.
B.S in Physical Education, 2005, San Jose State University
M.S in Philosophy, 2007, Mississippi College, USA