2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective Looking for the job of Figure Skating coach where I can utilize my skills in coaching and develop various training programs to increase the strength and stamina of athletes.
- Figure Skating Coach, 2007 – Present
- White Knoll HS, SC
- Trained skaters to improve their skills and physical fitness level.
- Conducted performances including exhibitions, ice shows and fairs.
- Instructed athletes on emergency procedures.
- Planned and conducted skating practice sessions.
- Instructed innovative group figure skating classes for beginners through Freestyle.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Physically and mentally strong.
- Immense ability to work under various skating conditions.
- Wide working knowledge of skating and rink equipment.
- Solid experience in fitness, dance and off-ice training.
- Sound experience in ice dancing, synchronized skating, pair skating and acrobatic skating.
B.S in Commerce, 2005, Louisiana Tech University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, Alcon State University