2191 Hinkle Lake Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Looking forward to join your esteemed organization as an Employment coach.
- Employment Coach, 2007 – Present
- Wilbur Cross, CT
- Motivated students and prepared for them for interviews.
- Trained unemployed adults and labor market returnees.
- Applied a variety of means to facilitate improved employability.
- Advised and supported long term unemployed people.
- Provided opportunities for program participants to improve their employment chances.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Confidentiality, positive attitude, patience and empathy
- Wide knowledge of resume development and interview skills
- Strong ability to maintain effective record keeping systems
- Broad knowledge of career plan development and job search techniques
- Solid administration skills
B.S in Human Services, 2005, Plymouth State University
M.S in Business Management, 2007, Louisiana Tech University