3875 Cambridge Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as Curriculum coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
- Curriculum Coach, 2007 – Present
- Flanagan HS, FL
- Coordinated with other curriculum and academic coaches to provide an integrated plan.
- Provided support to teachers in classroom through training, modeling and instructing.
- Organized and provided staff development programs.
- Collaborated with colleagues to prepare exemplary lessons and units to enhance student knowledge.
- Helped teachers by providing the required materials for certain lesson plans and projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid presentation, training and facilitation experience
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Broad knowledge of theories and principles in specified content area
- Wide knowledge of current literature, trends and development in the field of education
- Strong ability to develop innovative and effective instructional materials
B.A in sociology, 2005, Louisiana Tech University
M.A in English, 2007, San Jose State University