812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective Seeking a WIC Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
City of San Marcos, Little Rock, AR
May 2004 – Present
- Screened WIC Program applicants and participants and computed relevant data.
- Ensured to follow procedures for printing and distributing Food Instruments.
- Performed required ISIS reports and ensured to check stock inventory.
- Maintained daily files of WIC participants paper records in an orderly manner.
- Monitored Food Instrument (FI) printing and distribution activities.
Egyptian Health, Little Rock, AR
March 2002– April 2004
- Managed the organization of WIC Clerk office records.
- Participated in all aspects of screening, scheduling appointments, and Food Instrument Security and Distribution.
- Ensured to follow established work place, ergonomic and safety recommendations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with WIC policies, procedures and objectives
- Ability to maintain filing and computer systems
- Proficient with MS office applications, scanning, faxing and emailing
Associate degree in Emergency Medical Services
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH