812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective Seek a Warranty Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Crown Motors, Edwardsville, IL
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured all required information is obtained in order to process claims.
- Computed warranty claims into relevant database.
- Informed customers, and branches of any additional information needed to process claims.
- Ensured appropriate follow up on all claims to ensure timely credits.
- Issued warranty credits to customers.
- Informed customers and branches of claim denials courteously.
Tropic Supply, Inc., Edwardsville, IL
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted warranty and office personnel to research missing credits, warranty claims.
- Assisted warehouse warranty clerk in storing and scrapping warranty parts.
- Communicated effectively with branch, factory personnel, and customers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of Industry and Warranty Laws of the land.
- Ability to process claims and investigate information.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to compute data accurately
- Excellent customer and intra personal skills.
- Ability to issue warranty credits to customers.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI