812 Robinson Switch Rd
Overland Park, KS, 66210
Job Objective To obtain a Store Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Goodwill Industries, Overland Park, KS
May 2004 – Present
- Recommend the best parts & equipment available to cater needs.
- Assisted Store Manager with inventory management.
- Attended to customer’s needs and complaints, helping with merchandise.
- Ensured accurate cash handling and other transactions.
The Hershey Company, Overland Park, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured re-stocking merchandise and maintained attractive displays and cleanliness.
- Managed straightening of store and displays throughout shift; stock and properly rotate products.
- Provided friendly, courteous service to all customers.
- Operated cash register and handled monies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to stock, rotate and organize shelves and displays
- Ability to keep store looking clean and organized
- Wide Knowledge of the parts and equipment used in modern hog facilities
- Working knowledge of E-Mail, Word and Excel.
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to quickly learn inventory management software.
- Good communication and intrapersonal skills.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI