812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective To obtain a Stockroom Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Engineering Resource Group, Bakersfield, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Administered kits material against work orders.
- Delivered material to the appropriate individuals, departments or stock locations.
- Managed to stores articles in bins, on floor, on shelves, by designated locations.
American Sugar Refining Company, Inc., Bakersfield, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Computed data, received materials, requested part numbers, and issued purchase orders.
- Received and documented inbound materials and finished products for production.
- Processed and packed shipping orders and inner-store transfers.
- Printed daily orders and production plans and distributed to appropriate personnel for picking orders.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to use power tools like: saw, air guns, nail guns
- Ability to operate sitting and standing forklifts
- Flexible and available to work overtime
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Associates degree in Accounting
Houston Community College, Houston, TX