812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Stock Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Giant Eagle, Inc., Little Rock, AR
May 2004 – Present
- Answered questions and made suggestions to customers.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Displayed a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledges.
- Demonstrated appropriate suggestive selling techniques.
Harris Teeter, Inc., Little Rock, AR
March 2002– April 2004
- Monitored expiration dates of product to insure no out-of-date product is for sale.
- Managed to build displays by taking merchandise by flats from back room.
- Managed to move product to and from locations with proper paperwork.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of receipt, verification and stocking of parts
- Ability to distribute stock among production workers
- Ability to make adjustments and repairs to articles carried in stock
- Ability to fill orders and issues supplies from stock
- Ability to ensure security of supply storage area
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and organization of main storeroom
Associate Degree in Accounting
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH