812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective To obtain a Statistical Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Montefiore Medical Center, Edwardsville, IL
May 2004 – Present
- Participated in voter registration and immunization data collection.
- Reviewed reporting procedures and statistical data.
- Furnished information relative to statistics, trends, budget and training.
- Administered editing quarterly and annual manpower requirements.
Defense Finance & Accounting Service, Edwardsville, IL
March 2002– April 2004
- Reviewed materials from multiple sources, arithmetic and statistical calculations.
- Assisted in evaluation and research problems by gathering data from various sources.
- Performed complex statistical calculation and summarized results for professional.
- Designed and implemented electronic data processing applications.
- Prepared performance appraisals and presented formal evaluations to staff.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of techniques for projecting statistical data.
- Working knowledge of MS office applications and computing data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and apply oral and written guidance.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within specific deadlines.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI