10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective To obtain a Seafood Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Harris Teeter, Inc., Lynnwood, WA
May 2004 – Present
- Maintained cleanliness and sanitation of the seafood department.
- Coordinated and implemented of all corporate merchandising and operational initiatives.
- Reacted with urgency to changing sales opportunities.
- Communicated current market trends to employees.
- Maintained awareness of daily and weekly sales.
MRINetwork, Lynnwood, WA
March 2002– April 2004
- Accepted deliveries and processed invoices.
- Ensured to replace seafood supplies.
- Ensured to greet and talk politely with every customer.
- Performed seafood wrapping duties and followed management guidelines.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with food safety & sanitation guidelines & preparation methods
- Ability to process sub primal portions into retail cuts.
- Ability to cut, merchandises, and display products
- Ability to rotate stock properly in seafood & seafood cases
- Ability to accurately cut, Slice, weigh, price and wrap meat and seafood
- Ability to accurately scales all weighable merchandise
- Wide knowledge of cooking techniques of all types of Seafood and cuts
Associates degree in Accounting
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH