1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective To obtain a Returns Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Freak Corporation, Sarasota, FL
May 2004 – Present
- Communicated with internal and external customers to accomplish breakdown of wholesalers.
- Performed special assignments or projects.
- Ensured to timely implement audit points.
- Advised incoming returns to officers.
- Ensured to report distribution.
- Verified and controlled Stop Payments: new, expired, suspect, hits and imaging.
Castle Corp, Sarasota, FL
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured to transcribe formats and inputs accurately.
- Managed to edit, retrieve and copy documents.
- Transmitted correspondence, documents, data and graphics.
- Managed to record, date stamps and distribute all incoming mails.
- Received, directed and relayed telephone and fax messages.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to speak, read, writes and understands English
- Basic computer skills and use of general office machines
- Professional written and verbal communication via telephone and email
- Ability to count, read, write and key in data accurately.
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI