812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Reconciliation Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Brink’s Incorporated, New York, NY
May 2004 – Present
- Contacted suppliers to attain assigned vendor statements on a timely basis.
- Managed to research each transaction on vendor statements.
- Ensured accurate review and research of open items.
- Provided reconciliation summary data utilized by external audit in course of validating trade payables.
First American Bank, New York, NY
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted with project research, data compilation and analysis for special reports.
- Provided notifications and referred transactions to appropriate departments.
- Computed extensive data input of account profile information into a central database.
- Distributed order status reports to branch operations and handled follow-up status.
- Ensured interface with branch operations regarding customer profile information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in reconciliation processes in a financial environment
- Deep knowledge of GL accounts and bank reconciliations
- Familiarity with accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliations
- Ability to perform research discrepancies and explore possible resolutions
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy in reconciling functions
- Ability to meet departmental objectives and deadlines
- Ability to maintain archive tracking system ensuring policy guidelines
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other related applications
Associates degree in Accounting
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI