812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective To obtain a Procurement Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
URS Corporation, Portland, OR
May 2004 – Present
- Generated purchase orders, track deliveries and support billing process.
- Processed purchase requirements and obtained multiple quotes.
- Administered preparing, controlling and verifying procurement documents.
- Assembled payment and purchase card detail.
- Ensured payment upon final approval using government purchase card authorization.
Randstad, Portland, OR
March 2002– April 2004
- Assembled data from files and other records.
- Monitored administration of contracts for supplies, equipment and services.
- Monitored progress of contractors.
- Recommended payment and non-payment to contracting officer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in procuring goods and services
- Familiar with procuring materials for office needs
- Deep knowledge in processing purchase orders
- Knowledge of procuring required materials for projects
- Ability to gather and compile information on a variety of contract administration
- Ability to handle and resolve payment problems
- Familiar with administrative practices, procedures and policies
Associates degree in Accounting
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH