1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective Seek a Probate Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Max Corporation, Sarasota, FL
May 2004 – Present
- Finding the assets and liquidating them.
- Managed to sell part of the estate, stocks and business.
- Created a Public Account of the Estates if required by the court.
- Ensured to pay taxes and filing tax forms as set forth by law.
- Ensure that all other debts accumulated by the deceased are paid.
Valley Corp, Sarasota, FL
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured that all relevant procedures are followed carefully, so that they are in compliance with state laws.
- Ensured that appropriate ‘Case Number’ is provided for each new file and case.
- Organized and maintained files of records and correspondence.
- Provided clerical and internal support to department.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus
- Extensive knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Ability to compare corrected input and output data with source documents
- Ability to maintain minimum production requirements
- Ability to research case files to identify and compare information
- Ability to work independently.
Degree in Human Development and Family Relations
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH