2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective Seeking a Personnel Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
NORTHROP GRUMMAN, Dalton, GA
May 2004 – Present
- Located lost documents and reconstructed information with different sources.
- Ensured to check references of applicants.
- Extracted information by asking appropriate routine follow-up questions.
- Managed to provide guidance to lower level clerks.
- Enrolled new employees with appropriate numbers and recorded changes.
RECLAIM YOUR NAME FLT, Dalton, GA
March 2002– April 2004
- Performed routine assignments beyond the clerical level.
- Administered payroll transactions and salary determinations.
- Handled to utilize HRIS system.
- Supervised subordinate clerical staff and evaluated staff performance.
- Created and maintained personnel and employee files.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in maintaining and organizing personnel records
- Deep knowledge of leave polices and payroll functions
- Familiar with office procedures, practices and processes
- High degree of confidentiality, professionalism and honesty
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to screen applicants for well-defined positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Spreadsheets, Outlook and other applications
- Excellent Analytical and interpersonal communication skills
Associate Degree in Commerce
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT