22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective To obtain an Office Automation Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Office Automation Clerk
Indian Health Service, Elkhart, IN
March 2002– April 2004
- Received incoming telephone calls and personal inquiries.
- Computed all necessary relevant dada in appropriate forms or software
- Performed difficult typing duties using automated equipment’s.
- Prepared correspondence, memoranda, and reports in draft and final form.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in using office automation equipment
- Deep knowledge of latest office automation systems
- Highly skilled in executing clerical functions using latest office automated system
- Ability to improvise the efficiency of office automation systems
- Ability to process and handle customer requests using office automated systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Spreadsheets and Power Point
- Ability to write or compute data in appropriate forms
- Ability to work in a variety of situations
Associate Degree in Public Relations
Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY