812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective To obtain a Municipal Clerk Position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Tata Corporation, Bakersfield, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Recorded minutes of meetings.
- Ensured to issue public notifications of all official activities and meetings.
- Organized meetings, prepared agenda and arranged necessary packets of information.
- Prepared ordinances, resolutions and proclamations.
Bound Corp, Bakersfield, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Responded to all queries of public.
- Maintained fiscal records and accounts.
- Assisted in budget groundwork and expenditure review.
- Retrieved information from the municipal archives.
- Assisted in the process of bid openings and the awarding of contracts.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of modern office procedures, practices and equipment.
- Familiarity with transcribing dictation, typing and proofreading correspondence
- Ability to maintain fiscal records and accounts
- Ability to maintain and update municipal codes and city charters
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
Bachelors degree in Public Administration
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH