812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Managing Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the basic litigation docketing and calendaring process
- Excellent ability to prepare and maintain appearance calendars
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Rules of Procedure, Civil Practice Laws and Rules
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Managing Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Werner Enterprises, Little Rock, AR
- Computed data into the firm’s docketing and calendaring systems.
- Calculated rule-based litigation deadlines and provided daily and weekly calendar reports.
- Maintained Attorney’s profile and Pro HAC admission database and electronic filing registration and password database.
- Assisted in researching procedural and administrative questions.
- Coordinated the filing and service of all court documents.
- Assisted other staff with research assignments and other administrative projects.
Managing Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Aerotek, Little Rock, AR
- Supervised the Managing Clerk’s office, to manage the daily operations of the litigation department.
- Administered to drafting, serving and filing legal documents in accordance with Federal and State court rules.
- Assisted bankruptcy and trusts and estates departments in court research and filing procedures.
- Managed to docket all pleadings and arrange for appropriate filing within the firm’s Record Department.
- Maintained individual attorney appearance and firm calendars.
- Maintained pleadings binders and docketing deadlines for all litigation matters in the firm.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT