12019 Windom Peak Way
Somerville, NJ 08876
Job Objective To obtain a Loan Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Loan Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Accountemps, Somerville, NJ
- Performed clerical duties including record keeping.
- Contributed to contact clients; answered phones and processed payment.
- Prepared funding requests; updated daily prices for positions; created and maintained credit files.
- Managed mandatory time-sensitive documents.
- Coordinated with custodians, agents, trustees and portfolio managers to execute settlement processes.
- Ensured accurate and timely circulation of all documentation necessary to close trades.
Loan Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
CME Group, Somerville, NJ
- Delegated research and resolved trading, accounting and custody issues.
- Tested and implemented process improvements working directly with IT.
- Reconciled positions with agents and custodian banks.
- Assisted the loan servicing department.
- Administered model leverage loan facilities in trading and analytical system.
- Managed to type, file and research information; proof read; made copies; and answered telephones.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of residential mortgage lending
- Deep knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies
- Outstanding ability to analyze financial information
- Solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to build quality customer relationships
- Excellent ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Commerce, Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH