812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain an Invoicing Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Invoicing Clerk,May 2004 – Present
Jones Lang LaSalle, Cincinnati, OH
- Compiled data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and ensured receipt of items ordered.
- Compared invoices against purchase orders and shipping.
- Received documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
- Managed to read computer files and figures to determine prices and discounts.
- Adhered to follow invoices and credit memorandums.
Invoicing Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cincinnati, OH
- Generated accurate and timely invoices.
- Contacted vendors and buyers regarding errors in partial and duplicate shipments, prices, and substitutions.
- Maintained file of returnable items received from and returned to vendors.
- Prepared vouchers authorizing payment to vendors ensuring accurate check.
- Managed to index customer database and contracts.
- Processed milestone and progress and final invoices for trade and Inter-company clients.
- Navigated to complete timely and accurate reconciliations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Enviable ability to verify data input and correct errors
- Strong ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Great typing skill – 50 words per minute
- In-depth knowledge of medical billing procedures
- Ability to perform billing activities
- Good ability of solving problems using math
Associate Degree in Accounting, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI