812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Information Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be anasset to the employer.
Information Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Blessing Health System, Irving, TX
- Responded to all requests for medical record Information from various appeals.
- Coordinated with health care providers, patients, attorneys, third party payers, disability and subpoenas.
- Interacted with patients in person and by telephone, obtained appropriate authorization before release of information.
- Ensured that all release of Information are in accordance with HIPAA federal and state regulations.
- Assisted customers in finding their way in and around resurrection medical center.
- Assisted disabled people to their destination by wheel chair.
Information Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
MedCath Corporation, Irving, TX
- Directed people by map to their destination.
- Coordinated with other departments and assisted them.
- Ensured to relay appropriate and updated information.
- Maintained file and retrieved medical records and health information accurately.
- Processed and released records to patient care areas.
- Ascertained to use appropriate medical terminology.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to file and maintain records and documents accurately
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Excellent ability to perform duties such as filing, typing and faxing
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant, Houston Community College, Houston, TX