812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective To secure the position of Index Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Index Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Oregon Medical Group, Irving, TX
- Reviewed the documents related to indexed loan file.
- Identified exceptions and resolved by researching the issue and contacting the respective disbursing office.
- Processed business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions and internal procedures and controls.
- Maintained current knowledge of contract and product provisions, administration of nationwide products, processing systems and related federal and state regulations.
- Performed administrative tasks to support the operations group.
- Managed to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines for performance.
Index Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Graebel Companies Ic., Irving, TX
- Provided quality customer service by demonstrating and understanding needs and emphasizing timely responses.
- Ordered and maintained all information or inventory related to product area.
- Provided prompt and thorough responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Maintained all documents, information and applications of the unit.
- Recorded, stored, analyzed, retrieved and prepared relevant information.
- Participated in special projects as needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of contract and product provisions
- Good Knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
Associate Degree in Commerce, Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ