812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective To obtain a Human Resources Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Human Resources Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Tyson Foods, Edwardsville, IL
- Complied with federal, state, and local legal requirements by following policies and procedures.
- Managed to gather and sort employable data documents according to requirements.
- Processed unemployment responses and administered employment verifications.
- Ensured receipt of completed new hire paperwork and responded to queries.
- Maintained employee confidence and protected operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Hilton Hotels Corporation, Edwardsville, IL
- Managed to answer phone, pre-screen applicants for matching positions and performed other HR-related duties as directed.
- Distributed mail related to workers compensation claims.
- Maintained OSHA Logs and employees medical files.
- Managed appointments for outside medical visits and medical records.
- Ensured that invoices are correct and ready for adjuster to process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to administer employment responses
- Profound oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills including tact, courtesy and diplomacy
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively
- Ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing, and answering phone
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Human Resources, Houston Community College, Houston, TX