812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective Seeking a Health Records Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Health Records Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Wyoming Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Sequenced all medical record files to retrievable system with all materials properly labeled and arranged.
- Performed general administrative duties including answering telephones taking messages typing and other duties.
- Demonstrated respect and regard for the dignity of all patient family’s, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional responsibility and courteous environment.
- Attended all required Safety Training programs and demonstrated responsibilities.
- Followed the UMCHP’s Exposure Control Plans & Blood borne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Participated fully in all site-based performance improvement activities.
Health Records Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Ellis Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Received, processed and discharged inpatient and outpatient records.
- Greeted customers and directed them to the proper area.
- Retrieved and located charts for studies or correspondence.
- Reported to the data quality and front end supervisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound Knowledge of medical records and terminology
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials
- Ability to create graphs, charts and various other forms
- Able to maintain manual and electronic files
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Familiar with Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional ability to type 50+ wpm
Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT