1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective To obtain a Health Information Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Health Information Clerk, May 2004 – Present
HealthSouth Corporation, Sarasota, FL
- Maintained medical records and integrated through processing daily admissions and discharges.
- Evaluated & corrected duplicate medical record numbers for patient data integrity and continuity of patient care.
- Filed and retrieved medical records, charts and scanned late reports.
- Managed photocopying and fax materials in accordance with Information Policy.
- Received and greeted the public, physicians etc with excellent compliments.
- Acknowledged nursing patients and other HIM customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
Health Information Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Sarasota, FL
- Facilitated to electronically complete the functions of digital imaging.
- Managed importing medical record documents.
- Performed manual operational duties to ensure timely and accurately.
- Retrieved and distributed medical records.
- Established priorities and procedures in any section of the Medical Record Department.
- Maintained associated logs; resident medical records and health information systems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to file Filed and retrieved medical records
- Ability to utilize all types of medial electronic health records, papers and microfilms
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented and perform tasks at a high rate of accuracy
- In-depth knowledge of hospital rules and regulations
- Ability to work under extreme stress and pressure
- Exemplary telephone etiquette
Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY