812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective To obtain a Grocery Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Grocery Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Kmart Corporation, Irving, TX
- Ensured maintenance of quality products in line with specified standards.
- Created fresh market environment.
- Managed all the programs and operations within the grocery department.
- Assisted store and grocery managers.
- Ensured the success of the store and department through excellent customer service and demonstrated passion for food.
Grocery Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Domino’s Pizza, Irving, TX
- Managed to provide unique shopping experience to customers in an atmosphere that fosters genuine camaraderie and a heartfelt sense of belonging.
- Obtained and administered price verification on products.
- Assisted customers with their questions and purchases.
- Ensured that all non-purchased items are again shifted to appropriate shelf locations.
- Managed cart retrieval from the store’s parking lot.
- Maintained cleanliness of the store.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in retail and customer service skills
- Ability to lift, stack and maneuver merchandises
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Commerce, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ