812 Robinson Switch Rd
Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Job Objective To obtain a Gas Station Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Gas Station Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Denver CO , Marcus Hook, PA
- Fulfilled environmental procedures of gas stations, including filling out forms as required by law.
- Performed daily line checks of hot and cold food items for proper temperature and monitored food safety.
- Managed fuel and food orders.
- Suggested pricing for both and stock on routine.
- Communicated and worked with store manager on a daily basis to determine and prioritize goals and tasks.
- Adhered to the implementation of payroll procedures.
- Monitored fuel maintenance items for repair.
Gas Station Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Modesto CA, Marcus Hook, PA
- Managed landscape maintenance and administered daily and weekly cleaning schedules inside and outside the store.
- Implemented and enforced marketing strategies, including display activities.
- Worked with vendors and scheduled delivery times.
- Assisted with price control, monitoring margins and transmitted invoices for payment.
- Assisted with and computed daily cash balances, deposits and maintained daily logs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the needs of store customers and their demands
- Conversant with cash register – POS system
- Ability to create a daily sales report
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to manage pricing, store cleaning & organizing, sales and overall operation
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional ability to type 50+ wpm
- Good oral and written communications skills
Associate Degree in Accounting, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI