812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective To obtain an Enrollment Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Enrollment Clerk, May 2004 – Present
MSS Services, Inc., Edwardsville, IL
- Prepared internal correspondence, reports, forms, statistical charts, travel vouchers, and other similar documents.
- Encoded and maintained agency data base on tribal council resolution ensuring all required and related documents are filed accordingly.
- Reviewed enrollment records to assist in determining heirs of deceased persons and coordinated such probate matters with the tribe to bring closure to probate cases.
- Reviewed into family history and ancestry, tribal membership status, and issuance of appropriate Certificates.
- Maintained a continuing automated data base on the bureau’s system in coordination with the Tribe’s Office of Vital Records.
Enrollment Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Reid Hospital, Edwardsville, IL
- Ordered and maintained inventory of office supplies.
- Prepared and processed all travel and purchase requisitions.
- Performed executive clerical tasks organized typed and copied variety of materials; managed technical reports and forms.
- Maintained all financial records and monitored budgets and assisted with data-entry of Financial Aid and Admissions documents.
- Assisted with the planning and implementation of special events and performed other related duties as required.
- Volunteered to answers and screen telephone calls for the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Coordinated tribal enrollments, and provided services to the general public on a variety of tribal membership and enrollment informational request.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Skilled in typing expediting final documents from a rough draft
- Ability to gather; evaluate; organize and classify information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively write and edit correspondence materials
- Ability to organize and maintain a record keeping system
- Proven ability to work under pressure with time constraints
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Commerce, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH