1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective Seek an Engineering Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Engineering Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Quallion LLC, Sarasota, FL
- Performed all assigned duties as safely and efficiently as possible to maintain a safe work environment.
- Provided document Control for correspondence associated with facility design.
- Managed to maintain logs to track all shop drawings and submittals submitted for approval, and returned them to contracting when completed.
- Coordinated with projects for review and monitored the review process.
- Contacted offices who have not completed required reviews in a timely manner.
- Updated specifications from mark-ups to set up cover sheets for project manuals.
Engineering Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
ABM Industries, Sarasota, FL
- Maintained requisite Form’s of all projects in each of the 5 year facility and infrastructure plans, and updated the 5 year plan spread sheets.
- Assisted the engineer section in contacting and coordinating with Architect and Engineering firms.
- Coordinated and assisted users to set up meetings, re-files project folders and run plans.
- Entered specifications and reports, made copies of CDs, plans, specification and delivered them to contracting when required.
- Furnished inputs inspection reports into applicable data bases and filed photos.
- Managed simple AUTOCAD tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to print and scan a variety of media to supplement projects
- Ability to log, sort and file completed project folders
- Ability to maintain and process the files of certificated and classified employees
- Able to maintain complex records and reports
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Engineering, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY