812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective To obtain a Document Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Document Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Morgan Lewis, New York, NY
- Administered to open and close client files.
- Organized and secured case documentation in client files.
- Volunteered to research, data entry, document review and case file management.
- Managed to transit existing materials from MS-office products to Adobe Products.
- Edited existing materials.
- Ensured accurate information is transmitted.
- Made sure that everyone is coordinated.
Document Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Utah State University, New York, NY
- Maintained files and ensured that documents get to where they need to go.
- Managed to administer whether the information must be entered into an electronic database or faxed to a necessary party.
- Managed rough drafts or outlines and developed appropriate reports.
- Aided fellow workers in finding documents.
- Ensured that all the document comply with standards and administered documentation process.
- Determined when a document is to be released.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to pay Attention to details and administer good communication skills
- Working knowledge of general office skills that include operating Fax, Scanner, Telephone
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Commerce, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH