4816 Fairfax Drive
Weehawken, NJ 7087
Job Objective To obtain a Copy Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in office document copying, printing, archival, and distribution
- Sound knowledge of various types of file formats and classification systems
- Operational knowledge of scanners, copiers, printers, and web-based job ticketing systems
- Familiarity with mail management and Microsoft Office software
- to process high volumes of print and copy jobs, quickly
- Ability to bind and laminate multiple documents and booklets, properly
Ricoh, Weehawken, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Scanned, printed, and distributed all given documents, carefully and properly.
- Received, sorted, and delivered office emails using company-provided email systems.
- Monitored and maintained the stock level of office supplies, as needed.
- Set up and operated document imaging and copy equipments, as assigned.
- Inspected and maintained all assigned equipments and reported malfunctioning equipments.
- Prevented paper jams in machines and maintained tidiness of work premises.
Administrative Resource Options, Weehawken, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up, operated, and maintained all assigned office copiers, printers, binders, and fax machines.
- Sorted, logged, and dispatched all office mails and faxes, to intended locations.
- Prepared and distributed copies of various documents, in high volumes.
- Typed and printed all requested reports, accurately and on time.
- Handled and executed binding, lamination, and mass production of booklets.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory level of all needed office supplies.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Asnuntuck Community College, Enfield, CT