9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective To obtain a Computer Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Computer Clerk, May 2004 – Present
UDR, Inc, Sacramento, CA
- Coordinated to receive, maintain, and issue data storage media for computer operations.
- Adapted collection and sequentially staged input media with associated program instructions for processing.
- Scheduled the use of computer time for program processing.
- Collected, maintained and distributed programs and systems documentation.
- Persuaded for collecting raw information and prepared flow charts.
Computer Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Straub Clinic and Hospital, Sacramento, CA
- Operated the computer terminal and maintained the CAO system with accurate data to ensure that optimal order quantities are calculated.
- Adapted to work on the flagged Items and Zero and Negative reports and corrected BOH information.
- Stimulated external data processing sequences, controls and procedures.
- Determined computer requirements or techniques associated with development and design of data processing systems.
- Provided services functions for using of digital computer systems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of external data processing sequences, controls and procedures
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to provide reception and general administrative duties
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Commerce, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY