1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Clinic Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Clinic Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Toppenish Medical-Dental Clinic, Sarasota, FL
- Performed clerical functions including edits and handling transcription.
- Facilitated to drift over to other ACU clinics.
- Administered dictations and file medical documents accurately with patient chart.
- Performed secretarial duties.
- Coordinated in distribution of mail to providers and nurses and adhere to filing system.
- Volunteered to act upon into other medical, nursing or administrative areas.
Clinic Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Guthrie Clinic, Sarasota, FL
- Organized and preserved medical records of patient in a well-timed fashion.
- Retrieved medical credentials as necessary for patient care.
- Ensured proper storage of records returned to Medical Record storage room.
- Maintained confidentiality of medical information of patents.
- Retrieved charts for pharmacy refills and triage nursing calls, routing to appropriate staff for response.
- Contributed to the transference of requested medical information in accordance with UFP Policies and HIPPA.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to perform and expedite skills in hospital environment
- Familiar with transcription work
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with Patients
- Highly skilled in preparing reports and adverting to correspondence
- Basic knowledge of computers, telephone etiquette and medical office practices
- Ability to prepare, file and maintain patient records, reports and other correspondence
Associate Degree in Commerce, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ