2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective To obtain a Blueprint Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Veta Corporation, Dalton, GA
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured the proper disbursement of engineering change data to sub control stations.
- Distributed change documents to insure incorporation of engineering changes as required.
- Received, reviewed and checked blueprints as to the proper sequence; and initiated necessary action.
- Initiated requests for the rerun of project slips; modified notices and incorporated changes.
- Managed to identify and number incoming blueprints.
Red Corp, Dalton, GA
March 2002– April 2004
- Indicated quantities of change documents to be run with respect to the number of prints.
- Located blueprints within using shop areas and line stations.
- Attached and recorded changes in documents.
- Rendered service to authorized personnel requesting blueprints.
- Verified and ensured to issue proper blueprints.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of engineering release nomenclature, symbols and codes
- Ability to set up and maintain accurate and concise blueprint control records
- Working knowledge of engineering release.
- Ability to determine destination and insure prompt distribution of engineering documents
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with personnel of departments serviced.
- Excellent computing and communication skills
Bachelors Degree in Business Management
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT